Have your Sui Generis spill containment products manufactured in your corporate colours or any other colour of your choice. Clearly identify IBC contents or hazards with your IBC Bund colour.
Designed for the long term safe bunding of IBC’s and suitable for all oils and 95% of chemicals. IBC Bund Spill Pallets catch leaks, drips and spills to help you comply with current oil and chemical storage regulations, and keep your storage areas clean.
Why buy a Sui Generis IBC spill containment Bund?
- Tough reinforced composite construction – withstands the rigours of a working environment
- Broad range chemical compatibility – no need to purchase a new unit if your storage use changes
- Retains long term structural integrity – will not warp over time
- Lighter than steel or polyethylene – easily repositioned without risk of manual handling injury
- Simply shaped – easily emptied or cleaned
- No assembly required
- Large catchment area – our IBC bunds have twice the catchment area of some other products on the market
- For internal or exterior use
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Available in any BS/RAL colour
- Manufactured by us in Great Britain and delivered throughout the UK
Benefits of a Sui Generis IBC Bundstand
- Protects your workplace, environment and personnel
- Designed for most sizes of IBC
- Maintenance free
- Compliant with the 110% oil storage regulations – avoid action from the Environmental Agency